1. The Symphony Linear Avant Range
2. A Matt Bottle Green Finish
3. Quooker Tap & Neff Downdraft Extractor Appliances
1. Paint to Order Pastel Colours
2. Venting Hobs
3. Two Tone Kitchens Mixing Different Textures & Colours
1. Mixing and matching natural and industrial textures with doors & worktops to create depth within the kitchen.
2. Modernising a traditional door. Shaker kitchens are still my favourite door style but changing up the colour palette can completely switch the look of a kitchen.
3. The kitchen has now become much more than just a place to cook, we now want to incorporate seating, dining, living, office space in to one. This means being clever with storage ideas in the space, which maximises how you use the kitchen but without compromising on design.